Preparing for your appointment
Obviously, each case will be different but usually when you get in touch I will:
- Ask you to email me a copy of your document to me before your appointment so that I can consider it and give you an accurate quote.
- Arrange a suitable time and venue to see you (my locations can be found here).
- Need you to bring good evidence of identity. Generally, this will have to be a current valid passport and something like a Council tax or electricity bill or recent bank statement to confirm your address.
- Need to be satisfied that you understand any document, particularly a document which is not in English.
- Want to see any other relevant papers or documents that relate to the matter.